Board Certified Prosthodontist
Dr. Francesco P. Maratta completed his undergraduate degree in Biology and Italian at Trinity College in Connecticut. He received his D.M.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine and subsequently completed an AEGD at Columbia University School of Dental Medicine in New York, NY. He then completed his specialty training in Prosthodontics at Montefiore Medical Center in New York, NY.
In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, golfing and skiing. He works in both New Haven and Stamford, CT.
Dr. Maratta’s philosophy centers around the utmost in patient care and quality.
- Trinity College – BS in Biology, Minor in Italian
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine – DMD
- Columbia University School of Dental Medicine – AEGD
- Montefiore Medical Center/AECOM – Specialty in Prosthodontics (Specialty of Esthetic, Implant and Rehabilitative Dentistry)
- Board Certified in the Specialty of Prosthodonitics, 1 of 9 Dental Specialties of the American Dental Association
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- President, New Haven Dental Association
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontics
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Connecticut State Dental Association
- Member, Seattle Study Club
- American College of Prosthodontics, New York Section 2011 – “Injectable Materials for Minimizing Gingival Defects”
- Lecturer, Nobel Biocare “All-on-4” Teeth-In-A-Day treatment and hands-on techniques